Agile Coach at a deep-tech startup
The challenge: Transitioning from a "startup" to a "scaleup" while preserving the unique culture of the place.
To get this right, we decided to work in multiple dimensions:
- Structure: How do we shape the company in such a way that work can flow through it in a natural and effortless way?
- Information and Communication: How do we capture, store and dissiminate information in an effective and efficient way?
- Culture: How do we want to work together? How will we make decisions?
Working closely with the CTO and founder, and the Head of Business and People Operations, here's what I did:
- Designed the transition from "remote friendly" to "remote first" and supported the teams in executing it
- Started a new marketing team with Scrum
- Designed the way we introduced new hires to the company, its values and its culture
- Spearheaded an initiative for improved knowledge capture
- Facilitated workshops on all levels of the company (C-level, initiatives, teams)
- 1:1 coaching with leaders